Thursday, September 08, 2011

Philadelphia Cooking Cream

Ingredients:


Chicken


Broccoli


pasta


lemon


olive oil


Philadelphia cooking cream




I boiled the pasta according to package directions and the last 3 mins of cooking I tossed in my broccoli florets; drained and set aside.


I sauteed a medium size red onion and removed from pan.


Added some more olive oil to the pan and added the chicken and cooked through


then added cooked pasta, broccoli, zest & juice of 1 lemon & the sauteed onions



then I stirred in 1 container of the cooking cream & top with Parmesan cheese



You could also add lots of other veggies; mushrooms, bell peppers, spinach, whatever is your favorite! I cooked about 3/4 of the box of pasta, 2 small heads of broccoli & 3 chicken thighs, but you could easily make a smaller portion or double or triple it for a large crowd. I had it for dinner & for lunch the next day and still have a lot leftover.


Has anyone else used this cream before? If so, what did you think?