Thursday, June 09, 2005

1. DO YOU SNORE? Not usually

2. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Lately, it’s been falling down an escalator backwards

3. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV? Love it. My favorites are: Bachelor, Amazing Race, Newlyweds and Real World

4. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY? I think so, but REAL fat

5. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? Never

6. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? No, I skycoasted my senior year of HS at Fiesta TX. We were on a drillteam trip and we all did it together

7. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? I love cruises. Best of both worlds, relax while boat is at sea and sightsee and be a tourist while it is docked. And the food, I could go on for hours about the food.

8. CAN YOU SWIM? sure

9. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD? No, one sweet sister

10. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? It’s fine for men to do as a hobby, and I don’t mind eating the meat either. Venison is actually very lean meat

11. DO YOU SEE MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? HOPEFULLY

12. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? NO, it looks like a little kids handwriting

13. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? Pollen and mold

14. DO YOU CRY AT THE WEDDINGS? Sometimes

15. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? In omelet form with cheese, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and salsa on top

16. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? yes...allie, schmal & Sis

17. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING? No way, I still love it. Quarter pounder with cheese! And they have they have the best cokes and good ketchup too

18. IS SANTA CLAUSE REAL? Yes

19. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED? UN-HUH

20. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? Yeah sometimes, I don’t like coming in to a dark house

21. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? Cell phone, tv, wine, mexican food, sushi, email, should I continue?

22. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY? Once

23. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE? Yes

24. HOW LOUD DO YOU SNEEZE? Not too loud, but I’m what you call a triple sneezer

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE? Yes, I’m very blessed.

26. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"? no

27. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? No. I can tolerate it, if there are cabins, bathroom and showers

28. DO YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE? I believe that it happens and is the right choice is some situations, but do not believe that people should get married just because they know divorce is always an option.

29. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK? No

30. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES? I try not to

31. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Wendy’s

32. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL? The toe nail fungus one

33. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? Cause I aint no hollar back girl, I aint no hollar back girl