Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Could be be any cuter?

So who watched the Brad Pitt Diane Sawyer interview last night? Here are some highlights in case you missed it.

He also said reports that he and Aniston ended their marriage because he wanted children and she did not were "Ridiculous. Bulls- - - … completely fabricated." You know, you find that these stories … will turn one of us into the good guy and one of us into the bad guy. If you look at it closely or even not that closely … it's ridiculous."

"Most of these stories, you get probably 2 percent real fruit juice and the rest is just garbage with no nutritional value."


Pitt said he stays in touch with Aniston. "It's difficult now as we determine what the next juncture is. But yeah, always, I predict."

“ I feel sorry for the next girl in line, she aint got a chance in hell”that is a line from a Kevin Fowler song, but so true in this instance. Can you imagine being Brad’s girlfriend or wife and him still being in touch with JENNIFER ANISTON! I don’t care if it is Angelina Jolie or not, how intimidating.

I’m not sure I believe that Brad and Angelina are really dating either. But then again I wasn’t convinced Scott Peterson killed Lacy. So you certainly don’t have to go off what I say.