Monday, November 17, 2008

Beginning to look a lot like.........

Too early you say? Well I say it's the perfect time! I went to Lindsi's house yesterday to celebrate her birthday and her house was decorated for Christmas and it was beautiful! It inspired me. I can't live up to her, (I think I counted 23 trees) but I LOVE Christmas decor and I want to be able to enjoy it longer than a month. So I drug in the boxes from the barn and here is what we have so far.

Table...still need more "fluff"

Ornaments waiting to go on the tree


I like this cause it looks old, got it on a 75% off sale after Christmas last year

Tree waiting for lights, ornaments and packages to go under it.

Table waiting to be arranged, it needs Mom & Dee's decorating touch!

Garland waiting for lights and to be hung.

I'll post again, once it's finished. So, when are you decorating your house?