Thursday, May 07, 2009

Grilling 101

Ryan taught me how to use my little bucket grill when she was in town last month
We grilled pork tenderloin (thank you Nana & Papa) that had marinated in Stubb's Beef Marinade all day long.
It was moist & delicious. Thanks again Ryan!
Unfortunately my bucket grill doesn't have a lid, so you can't trap the heat...therefore you have to end up finish cooking it through in the oven. So, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a bigger grill. I did some research and talked to some people, and they all suggested to get the pricier Weber grill, because it will last forever. So, Tuesday after work I went to Lowes and got the One Touch Silver Weber Grill.
As usual I was going to leave it in the box until one of "my guys" had time to come put it together. Then Ryan motivated me & told me I could do it myself. And guess what?

I DID! Isn't it a beauty? I'm so excited for lots of yummy grilled stuff this summer.