Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pooh Times Two

So if you know me very well, you know my disdain for all things Winnie The Pooh. It's just a running joke in my family and has been for years & years. Remember back in January when Gerhart Gang did THIS? Well guess what....they struck again, on my BIRTHDAY no less.


Pooh Invasion Part II


How appropriate is this BIG inflatable waiting for me when I walked in the door!


These adorable book-ends were nestled in my entryway


Oh look, a big "hunny" pot piggy (or shall I say piglet) bank, sitting high atop my refrigerator



Stuffed Pooh on my pot-rack, I think this one was Layton's idea


music box on a table in the living room


everyone needs a nightlight


hidden in my tv cabinet


Powder blue pooh hanging in the hall


Hugging pooh waiting for me on my pillow


music box on my night stand




Good-night pooh alarm clock



band-aid across my mouth guard



and lots of tiny figurines




these were neatly put away in the cabinet with my other plates,
took me two days to discover them


not to mention the coffee mug that was in the dishwasher



man they are SNEAKY!



It was a fun way to end a birthday!

(locksmith is coming on Saturday)