Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Pumkin Man 2011

Welcome to the pumpkin man tour of 2011. I hope you aren't bored by the end....cause there are lots this year. I feel like I can brag on how cute they all are, because 95% of them were gifts from sweet friends and family.

These little babies are new this year, from Dee & Ryan found me a set of 4. And they didn't even duplicate them. Worked out perfectly.

Gerhart Gang got me this darling tin pumpkin for my front door. I'm sure my neighbors think....whose the crazy lady with the pumpkin out when it's 106. But I don't care :)


These little gems were from the Dollar Tree, I have lots in all different colors


This was the REAL pumpkin man. He was the first and only truly authentic one.

this is my "spooky" corner, I try to only use happy, folks~ey Halloween decor, but I just couldn't pass on the black glitter skeleton heads!

That cutie on the left was from Ryan for my birthday, it was waiting for me when I arrived, my first trip to Florida. The darling one riding the cat was also a birthday gift from Mom last year.


Dee got me this precious witch, and I bought that cool feather tree at Home Goods, last year


Tara got me this fabulous boa feather tree






My newest addition is the precious pumpkin man in the left corner...he is from Monica




From the babies...I mean is this perfect or what?



love this witch night-light from Jennifer
that one dressed up like the black cat, it one of my favorites. Ryan named him "jimmy", I found him at Ross a few years ago



Thanks for indulging the crazy pumpkin lady!

Happy Decorating